David Carr, Esq.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
David Carr, Esq. is the founder and principle of Santoro, Carr PLLC. He is admitted to practice in New York and the Southern District of New York Federal Court. He is also a member of New York State Bar Association, New York State Trial Lawyers Association and American Bar Association.
Prior to opening his firm, David attended Brooklyn Law School where he earned his Juris Doctorate in 2001 and Fordham University where he earned his Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1998. He previously worked for multiple leading Matrimonial Law firms in New York where he received extensive mentoring and experience from America’s best family and matrimonial law attorneys. He received extensive litigation experience while working at the Law Offices of Michael Lamonsoff, one of New York City’s largest and most successful personal injury law firms.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 05/2001
- Fordham University, New York, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 05/1998
- Major: Economics
- Minor: Business Administration
- New York State Bar Association, Associate IS Member, 01/2013 to Present
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 02/2020 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 02/2020 to Present